We are recruiting Production Manager in the UK
For our growing organisation in the UK, CAPS Interiors Ltd, we are looking for a motivated and experienced
(based in Stockport)
to lead our workshop, driving growth and profitability. The successful candidate will be managing a team of 15 employees and be responsible for the workshop production as well as the broader aspects of the production related business performance.
The role will involve:
- Managing the workshop production, ensuring high outputs and maintaining quality
- Experience in operating joinery machinery, CNC, edge bander, laminating press, Beam Saw etc
- Overseeing design functions by our in-house designers
- Monitoring stock/ materials levels and ordering new when required
- Reporting to Operations Manager on progress and operational issues
- Quality control
- Assisting in the development of new product lines and improving existing ones
- Planning and controlling the workflow through the workshop
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in workshop management
- Experience in joinery manufacturing
- A strong work ethic, with a focus on performance
- Confidence in leading a team and dealing with people
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Current working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work on their own confidently.
- Full UK Driving License
We are offering:
- Competitive package in line with experience
- Company Pension
- Development support
- Opportunity to grow their role in conjunction with the company
Please send your CV to: email@example.com by October 8.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have at this stage.