TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CAPS GROUP WEBSITE
By accessing CAPS Group www page (hereinafter the “Website”) you agree to the following terms and conditions. You must not access this Website if you do not agree to all of the following terms.
- The contents of this Website are solely owned by CAPS Group and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “CAPS Group”). All material (including, but not limited to, corporate symbols, brand names, trademarks, text, images and audio-visual elements) on this Website is subject to copyright protection, with all copyrights retained by CAPS Group. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of CAPS Group is prohibited except in accordance with the below permission.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable local laws and regulations, CAPS Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and limited right to access, use and display this Website and attendant materials for your personal use only. This authorisation is not a transfer of title to this Website and materials contained herein and is subject to the following restrictions: (i) you must retain, on all copies of this Website and materials, all copyright and other proprietary notices of CAPS Group and (ii) you may not modify, distribute, transfer or store the Website or materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display or perform, or otherwise use the Website and materials for any public or commercial purpose, except as otherwise expressly permitted herein. Individual documents on this Website may be subject to additional terms as indicated in these documents. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
- CAPS Group and all other trademarks of CAPS Group, product names, logos, commercial symbols, tradenames, slogans and services, whether registered or not, are trademarks of CAPS Group. Your access to this Website should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of CAPS Group.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The contents of this Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. Any document herein may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Further, CAPS Group makes no warranties that this Website or the server that makes it available is free from viruses or other items of destructive nature. Although the information provided to you on this Website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, CAPS Group makes no express or implied representations or warranties to the accuracy, validity, availability, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement, timeliness, functionality or completeness of any information or data made available to you. CAPS Group reserves the right to modify the Website or to withdraw access to it at any time. All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- This Website contains only general information on CAPS Group and its securities and derivatives subject to trade. None of the information presented on this Website is to be construed as a sale or purchase offer of securities or derivatives, nor as a recommendation for investment.
- The information on this Website must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. When making investment decisions, the investors must base their investments on their own investigations and assessments of the companies, securities or derivatives and the risks associated.
- CAPS Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, caused in connection with or due to any use of or inability to use this Website including but not limited to loss of profit, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if CAPS Group or its representatives are advised of such damages. CAPS Group shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, delays or failures contained on or related to this Website and shall not be obligated to notify users when information has been updated.
- By using our Services, you confirm that you are at least 13 years old; and your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation in the province state, territory or country in which you reside.
- For your easy accessibility CAPS Group may include on this Website links to other sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. CAPS Group assumes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever for material created or published by third parties that this Website has a link to.