Geometry Furniture creates workspace solutions that deliver vibrant, dynamic and productive receptions, meeting pods, work group areas and so much more.
Traditionally commercial furniture can be lacking innovative design but Geometry breaks from this and delivers visually impactingand yet ultimately practical furniture. We understand that well designed furniture has a direct impact on all users that interact with it. Geometry provides the WOW factor that will project the right image for your company to clients and operatives alike.
The collection of core shapes allow a myriad of different layoutsand design options with selection of soft and hard finishes to make sure the end product is unique to you. Additionally, each of the modules is offered with a desk, a seat or without additional elements.
Low level sections allow an open office design whilst high level designs can provide privacy and noise reduction for meetings or the positioning of noisy office equipment. The flexibility of the Geometry system can allow soft seating to be integrated with work stations within the same design footprint thus providing best use of space and productive work environments for groups.
Unlimited arrangement possibilities
Geometry furniture offers myriad of finishes to fit to your interior and make it truly unique.
Here are some of the more common questions we regularly get asked about the Geometry modular system:
- What is it?
– Geometry is a modular workspace system which allows quick installation. The construction is robust and designed to withstand the day to day of the busy work enviroment.
- Where is it used?
– Offices, schools, universities, reception areas, meeting points, coffee bars, etc.
- What is it made from?
– The wall sections are lightweight but robust ribbed MDF construction with a high pressure laminate finish. Soft seating is built up using a plywood base, commercial grade foam and a range of fabric options.
- Can it be moved and reused?
– Yes, the system is modular so it can be dismantled and re-used.