We took care of:
- In reply to the client’s requirements, CAPS Group have strengthened their maintenance network to respond to the needs of all 97 stores, located across Sports Direct’s operations in Central Europe.
- We have been providing a 24/7 customer service via a central hotline for store managers, responding to preventive and reactive needs in market with local teams as well as resolving emergency cases within hours of them being reported.
- Our client-dedicated project managers have ensured efficient communication within the client’s network and have been dealing with the necessary paperwork including post-visit reports and photographic documentation.
- At CAPS, while working with Sports Direct, we have developed new initiatives and processes to keep pushing our service level ever higher—Maximising Customer Experience.
- CAPS Group have been servicing 97 stores for Sports Direct in the Central European region: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and Cyprus.
- We have been working with the client since 2016
- The area of a Sports Direct store varies from 1 300 m2 to 2 500 m2. We service both single and two-level stores.
About the client:
Sports Direct.com is a subsidiary of Sports Direct International plc, a retailer group from Great Britain. The group is the UK’s largest sports-goods vendor operating around 670 stores globally.