CAPS group must always work to ensure all activities and processes have a minimum impact on the environment.
How can we improve and develop our processes in order to decrease the company’s environmental influence?
- We must be systematic with continuous improvements.
- We must increase recycling and reduce waste of all kind in our operations.
- We must work according to environmental legislation and other rules or agreements, concerning the environment.
- As far as possible, we must purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- We must assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- We must ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.